Thursday, March 10, 2011

♫FA-LA-LA-LA-LA LA-LA-LA-CY♫

There are seven main reasons why Christmas is awesome. Lets face it, everyone loves Christmas. If Christmas was a person, it would be either Neil Patrick Harris or Megan Fox. If you don't like Christmas, you must be a weirdo. Coca Cola loves Christmas so much, that they even made a guy called Santa Claus, just for the holiday. If you don't like rats, it will fill me with great sadness. Honestly, I will probably kill you if you don't like Christmas. So hide your wives, hide your kids, because I'm coming to town. This is why you either like Christmas, or you don't. My guess is that you do.

3 comments:

  1. "Lets face it, everyone loves Christmas." -> ad populum
    "If Christmas was a person, it would be either Neil Patrick Harris or Megan Fox." -> Appeal to authority
    "If you don't like Christmas, you must be a weirdo." -> ad hominem

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This is why you either like Christmas, or you don't." = false dichotomy

    "Honestly, I will probably kill you if you don't like Christmas." = ad baculum

    "If you don't like rats, it will fill me with great sadness." = red herring

    ReplyDelete